College of Health Sciences
This project is located on the campus of Florida Hospital Orlando. The site is located between two lakes providing for a beautiful pastoral setting. Located at the easternmost end of the campus is a renovated chapel built in the 1940’s. A new classroom facility and library was built in 1997. The final complement to this campus has been the addition of Phase III of the Health Sciences campus.